The water bill consists of the following charges
- A monthly fixed service charge (cost is dependent on meter size)
- A variable water usage charge (based on the prior month’s consumption)
- A variable Stormwater Assessment fee (based on the prior month’s consumption)
- Water Bills are mailed or emailed near or on the fifth (5th) of every month.
- Due Date for Payments is the 25th of every month
- Second (2nd) notices are mailed in envelopes on the next business day following the 25th
- In the office, we only accept cashier checks, personal checks, money orders, and cash
- During regular business, payment can be left at our office, or you can use the front door mail slot to drop payments after hours and holidays.
- For your convenience, you can pay online with a credit card (small fee applies)
If you are unable to make your payment by the 25th, and to prevent a late fee, please call the office to make a payment arrangement.
Monday – Thursday 8: 00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Address: 3009 East Virginia Avenue
West Covina, CA 91791
Phone: (626) 332-8935
Fax: (626) 332-9441
In the event of an emergency after-hours, please call (626) 332-8935, leave a detailed message with a call back number in the emergency mailbox (option 2) and the on-call water system operator will return your call.